BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

26 October, 2009

A revelation

I play ice hockey as you all know. We were making new jerseys for the team so the team captain was asking what jersey number we would want. So as I remember, I asked for the number 08. As far as I remember. I know I wanted that number cuz I asked what is Shelly's favourite number and she said number 8. So I knew I wanted and gave the team captain that number.

BUT

I just found out TODAY, during hockey that my number is 80.

WHAT THE FUCK.

I JUST found out today. Can you believe that. I don't know how the number got to 80.

I found out when my teammate scored a goal and I assisted. So the referee was calling out the numbers of the goal scorer and the person that assisted him. So the referee called out my teammates number and for my number, he said "Assisted by number 80". So I was wondering who the hell is this number 80 guy that stole my assist. I was like, whatever la.

THEN

Another of my teammate scored another goal and I assisted.

AGAIN

The referee called out my number "Assisted by number 80".

So I was pissed cuz I was wondering who the hell is this number 80 guy. My other teammates don't have that number!

THEN

The revelation happened. I got called out for a hooking penalty for 2 minutes. As I sat down waiting for time to pass and singing "Staring at the carnage, praying that the sun would never rise. Living another day with disguise" (Avenged Sevenfold - M.I.A) one of the helpers that was writing down the penalty and the jersey number of the person that committed the penalty came to me and asked to see the back of my jersey for my number. She said "Number 80". I was like. FUCK! I asked her "Are you serious my number is 80??? I thought it was 08!" Then she said "Yeah it says number 80"

I was punked by myself.

PUNKED KAO KAO!

So I was this number 80 fucker!

After the penalty was over I still couldn't believe it so I went around asking my teammates what was my number.

They all said.

80.

SHIT.

I WANTED NUMBER 08 SO BAD!

What a revelation after 2 months of having the jersey.

Only now I find out.

FUCK!

1 comments:

NanaKing.BananaBoatMan said...

Gila sedih..its ok la dude, as long as the number 8 is there :D